https://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/427929159-psmikesignorelli-your-brand-is-your-future.m4aYour Brand Is Your Future by Mike Signorelli
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Hello Mike! I just want to thank you for sharing your perspective on this subject. I enjoyed it very much.
I know that God has called me to share my story for His glory. I am in the beginning stages of learning what that should look like. I believe I may start with a Facebook blog page and go from there however the Lord leads me.
I am a survivor of domestic violence and abuse from a drug addicted husband. At the time, I had two young children and fought a rough battle just to keep us safe from day to day. This eventually ended with the untimely death of their father from drug overdose when they were 10 and 15 years old. I know that there are so many people that struggle with the same issues, and I believe they need to hear about how God rescued me and my children from torment, and how God can do the same for them.
God has given me a grand vision for a multifaceted ministry in which He plans to use the talents that he has given me to raise awareness and bring His light into the darkness of domestic violence, low self esteem, codependency, unhealthy relationships, and the negative effects of trauma and deception.
I also aspire to do the following;
1) Create a ministry website and Facebook page/blog
2) Publish my writings
3) Organize and hold fundraisers to help support ministry engagements and necessary tools and supplies.
4) Hold speaking engagements (eventually women’s conferences and youth conferences)
5) Direct a play that I wrote to be used as a youth outreach campaign that addresses unhealthy relationships as well as other peer pressure issues in an effort to raise awareness and help prevent relational disfunction and abuse.
6) Open a faith based transitional living center (operational ranch) to help others to heal from their past and empower their future as they discover and realize their identity, autonomy, and independence through Christ and His power to rescue, deliver, heal, and equip each one that He chooses to bless us with.
I know that is A Lot! Lol! Thank you for inviting me to share my heart with you. The enemy is trying to choke my voice. I actually work at a secular domestic violence shelter. My superiors are not empowering me or allowing me to advance in the company because I don’t have a college degree. I am grateful that God has me there to observe and learn, but I have been forbidden to share my faith. I know that this is just a stepping stone into God’s path for me. I am bursting at the seems to use my voice, I am determined to pursue the call of God on my life, and I plan to do just that!
Thank you so much for listening. May God richly bless you and your ministry!
-In Christ’s love,
Cherie J. Greene
Okay, thank you!